top of page
Investment.jpg
Blank.jpg

STARTING PACKAGE

- 8 hours of Filming
- Cinematographer
- 2-minute Cinematic Highlight Video with speeches

$2600

*CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES AVAILABLE - PLEASE CONTACT                  

Blank.jpg

ADD-ON

All RAW Footage on a USB Drive

Multiple Day Events: *Please contact*

$300

U.S. Domestic Travel Fees
Travel that requires Flight and hotel: Client reimburses Michael Nguyen Films airfare, hotel, and car rental expenses based on
expense receipts.


Travel for driving more than 1.5 hrs from Toronto: *Depends on need for Hotel*

Book 1.V4.4.jpg
Book 1.V4.6.jpg
Blank.jpg

ENGAGEMENT VIDEO SESSION

POST-WEDDING ELOPEMENT
SESSION

1 Cinematographer
2-3 hour shoot
Drone footage( If location is not restricted)
1-2 minute Engagement Video
   
     $450


 

1 Cinematographer
Half-day shoot (5 hours)
Drone footage( If location is not restricted)
2-3 minute Video
   
     $2000



 

Blank.jpg

TESTIMONIAL

NICOLE & SEBASTIAN

"From the beginning of wedding planning I wasn't very sure that I wanted to hire a videographer. I finally decided to hire one after looking and landing on Michael's website. From the beginning of our interactions Michael was extremely kind and professional. His work is beautiful and I have NO regrets in hiring him. He was extremely professional the day of the wedding. Thank you so much Michael! Sebastian and I re-watched our wedding video on our one year anniversary and it made me so emotional."

Book 1.V4.9.jpg

F.A.Q

IMG_8248.JPG

How long will it take to receive my finished wedding film?

Depending on the time of the year it can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 2 months to receive your wedding film.

Can we meet and talk about my ideas for my wedding film?

Yes of course! Whether you prefer an in-person meeting, or a 30-minute phone or Skype meeting, It’s important for me to get to know you and listen to how you envision your big day.

How would you describe your style — more documentary, cinematic or a mix of both?

My editing and shooting style is both a cinematic and documentary type of story telling. I always look for special moments that unfold during your big day. This can be an emotional speech from the mother, or a secret surprise performance from the groom.

Do we get to choose the music?

To avoid illegally using music that is not licensed such as mainstream music, I have access to a music
subscription licensing site called Artlist.io. I try to find musics that are similar to your favorite artists or songs.

What if I don’t like certain parts of my film?

If you have any basic changes (add a shot of bridesmaid, remove a shot, etc.) I make one round of changes at no charge, at up to 1 hour of editing time. Any
extensive edits (audio changes, timeline changes, etc.) are charged at an hourly rate. I make sure to watch all of the footage, listen to all of the speeches, and use only the best shots.

Can all the RAW footages be purchased?

Yes! Raw footage can be purchased for $300 CAD. Below is a photo of what is packaged in the RAW footage on a USB.

 

 

 

 

 

Is there an additional cost to capturing Drone Footages?

Drone is included in all wedding packages for free. However, the use of drone is dependent on weather, location restriction, venue policy, and safety.

How do I book?

A 40% non refundable retainer is required to secure your date. The remaining 60% payment is due 15 days after your wedding.

bottom of page